IT׳S A PING THING
Why mix when you can blend? / Don’t mix, blend
We are dedicated to creating products that make a difference. We wanted to develop a tool that would transform the way you think about mixing colour, introducing – The Ping.
This revolutionary colour blender offers a smarter, easier and healthier way to blend colour, bleach, tint and plex , while delivering a smoother and more consistent colour.
Simply place the colours in the bowl, set the dual-timer and let The Ping do the hard work for you:
- no inhaling of harmful chemicals and odours
- up to 30% colour saving
- up to 20% of chemical waste reduction
- 100% colour consistency
- no muscles strain
Make a better use of your time, let The Ping blend in!
For Professional salon use only
WITH LESS PRODUCT
The Ping allows you to mix with confidence knowing fumes are kept within the mixer, keeping
the color area healthier and odor free.
The Ping’s dual set timer ensures a consistent mix every time with better chemical bondage for a
smooth application and even distribution.
The Ping’s unique design provides more coverage with less product. Reduce color usage by up
to 30% and chemical wastage by up to 20%.
LED Lamp "45S"
LED Lamp "75S"
Each PING contains :
- 4 Bowls
- 5 Brushes
- 2 Mixing Blades
- High quality USB Cable
Knowing your ping
The PING has been designed with the stylist in mind. It’s going to help you work faster and more effectively thanks to the perfectly sized colour bowls (differentiated by colour), a powerful motor, and long-lasting battery life. Think of The PING as your new assistant. After measuring your colour you can relax and let The PING mix for you, giving you extra time to grab a coffee, sort out your foils, prep your next client, or upload your last colour transformation to Instagram!
FOR A DEEPER REVIEW OF THE PING ABILITIES & BENEFITS PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO CALLED “WHY USING THE PING”
- For the best results, pour in peroxide first before the color/tint.
- Larger amounts of colour require longer mixing times.
- For mixes consisting of 30g – 60g mix should be mixed for 45 seconds
- Any mix over 60 g should be mixed for 75 seconds.
- The Ping holds a full power 90-minute charge.
- If the operations need to be stopped mid mix, press the power button.
- A magnetic sensor is located inside The Ping’s mixing bowls.
- If the body and the bowl are separated, the operation will stop.
- Pull lightly to the “A” direction.
- Connect the cable to the socket at the back.
- Charge the mixer for 3 hours before first use.
- When charging is complete, RED LED is illuminated on both sides.
- BLUE LED blinks 3 seconds to warn battery charging is needed.
- When charging lights are on, only 10-15 mixing cycles remain before the battery is empty.
Please Use only 5V 1A~2A (Constant Current) USB B type Charger.
Please Don't use
Any fast charger, Tablet charger or any kind of fast charger as it will affect the performance or may cause the unit to not charge.
1.CHANGING FUNCTION PER PRESS (POWER Button)
- TURNING ON THE PING – 1 Long press on the Power button
- CHNAGING TIME/SPEED – pressing the ON Button will change the modes as follows:
- press 75 seconds with normal speed
- press 45 seconds with normal speed
- press 75 seconds with low speed
- press 45seconds with low speed
- TURN THE PING OFF – while in operation, long press the ON button
2. LED LIGHTS State per FUNCTION:
- While working – Normal speed BLUE LED flickers Slow speed GREEN LED flickers
- While charging – RED LEDS flickers left to right
- Once charging is complete – Both RED LEDS are turned on in a static position
- Error – Both LED (Blue/Green) flickers 3 times and turns off
- Battery meter – Power button will turn RED, once battery power is 10% or less
- After mixing, wash the BODY and BLADE under flowing water.
- Use a tint brush for better/faster cleaning.
- Wash the BOWL under flowing water.
- If needed, pull out the blade to wash.
- The products should not be immersed in water.
- If in hurry, it is optional to only clean the body and use one of the additional bowls and blades.
IMPORTANT: After you have finished mixing, use a brush or spatula to wipe off excess colour from the lid. Wipe the top of The PING with a damp towel. Make sure you have switched off the power source, covered the charging port and pointed all lights and electrical components away from any water. The PING should NEVER be immersed in water.
FOR BEST CLEANING PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEO CALLED “THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN YOUR PING”
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
- To avoid loss of warranty please ensure the ON button and the USB charging port do not get wet.
- Please make sure the USB charging por tis fully closed during use or cleaning
- Assemble the product as shown in the user manual/training video
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Be especially cautious if children are present. As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when switched off.
- Please charge the product before usage.
- Do not use the product in a high temperature or humid environment.
- Do not separate the mixer and the bowl while operating.
- When cleaning the product, do not immerse in water. Please clean the product as instructed.
- Do not disassemble the product.
- Do not store chemicals in the product.
- Store the product after completely cleaning and drying.
- Do not clean this appliance with, thinner, gasoline, or alcohol.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if it has been fully immersed in water.
- Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not place this appliance directly on any unsafe surface while it is working or plugged in. Storing on heatproof surfaces such as the heat proof appliance storage pouch is suggested.
- For professional salon use only.
- Do not use the product for other purposes than mixing hair chemicals.
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS APPLIANCE NEAR BATHTUBS, SHOWERS, BASINS OR OTHER VESSELS CONTAINING WATER.
THEY CAN TAKE THIS PRODUCT FOR ENVIRONMENTAL SAFE RECYLING.
- If the charging socket / battery is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its agent or similary qualified in order to avoid a hazard
PLEASE SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
IT׳S A PING THING
These days it’s all about customizing your own formulas, but not everyone has the luxury of an assistant to clean bowls and brushes between mixes. The X-Pack gives you the ability to create your masterpiece without pausing for a quick rinse.
The Ping X-Pack include:
- 4 Mixing Bowls
- 2 Tint Brushes
- 1 Magnetic Blade